The library is buzzing with students, the café has transformed into a Mecca of knowledge, the hostel lights are on till the break of dawn and while there’s no college to attend, this is the most gruesome time for us all.
Whether you’re about to begin your exam week or are in the process of studying, you are probably feeling the stress. The end of the semester is a very demanding time, and it can be hard to keep a level head and power through.
So, for your easy sailing through these troubled tides, here are some exam tips we’ve gathered for you :
1. Take a step outside. No matter how tough the syllabus is or that you’ve wasted enough time procrastinating and left with barely any, a small walk outside will help you get your drifting mind back to the books.
2. Crank up the volume on your favorite song and enjoy a few solid minutes between topics.
3. Motivate yourself with them junk rewards for completing parts of the syllabus.
4. Find study buddies who’ll help in motivating you even further. When tired, indulge in a game or charades of mini militia before getting back at it again.
5. Plan your day. Organise your routine in a way that you don’t get tired of studying.
6. Don’t overdo it. Catch up on that sleep, go grab that lunch, play for a while, just don’t make it seem like such a dull affair after all.
Of course, when all else fails, just take a deep breath and remember that summer is right around the corner. As long as you’re prepared and are trying your best, you will be fine. Stay focused and know that another semester is almost over! You can do it.
The Blue Pencil Wishes you Best of Luck!
This post was written by Param Veer Chahal, II year.